In an incident reported today at Mali Colony, Kumharon ka Bhatta, a car was in flames due to a short circuit. By the time fire brigade arrived, the vehicle was completely damaged.
According to the sources, a white color Maruti-800 car suddenly caught fire today afternoon at around 2:30 p.m due to the alleged short circuit that later sparked a LPG cylinder installed in the vehicle.
Till now, there is no information about the owner of the car. However, no fatalities have been reported. Fire Brigade was called to the place but before it could respond to the situation, the car was completely engulfed into large flames.