A fire mishap engulfed another life as a 35 year old lady died today morning.
The lady, Shanta w/o Motilal Odh, resident of Indra Nagar, Goverdhan Villas who was a housewife, was brought to M.B Hospital last night after sustaining 90% burns due to a stove blast while she was cooking food.
The incident occurred, while she was preparing dinner on 17th April. The stove suddenly blasted and her clothes caught fire. Though she immediately rushed out of the kitchen screaming in pain, the fire had already caused damage. [Read more...]