“Prashasan Shehron ke Sang” starting from 21st Nov
Under the chairmanship of District Collector Vikas Sitaram Bahle, a meeting was held today for efficient and effective implementation of Prashasan Shehron ke Sang, a campaign declared by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, to be running between 21st – 25th Nov.
After the declaration of start up of the campaign, Prashasan Shehron ke Sang, the administrative machinery was seen gearing up today. The campaign will start from 21st – 25th Nov, in each and every ward or for the group of wards, where by camps will be instituted to resolve land issues of urban city dwellers and legalization of the plots will carried out.
G. S. Sandhu, Chief Secretary, informed that to support the Local Urban Corporation, Dedicated Advisers are being appointed by the Urban Development and Housing Department (Rajasthan Government).
Specific tasks that will be carried out during Prashasan Shehron ke Sang
· Residential colonies on agricultural land to be registered and legalized
· Legalization of the Acquired Land by RICO, Housing Board, PWD, UIT and other government departments
· Finalization of the housing plan and to issue registrations
· Issue of NOC on lease, upon depositing full lease amount
· “Khancha” land allotment
· Legalization of Slum Colonies
· Name transfers of the land
· Birth and Death certificates to be issued and to create awareness among people for registration of both the certificates
Involvement of other Govt. depts. during Prashasan Shehron ke Sang
· Department of Social Justice and Empowerment: To implement policies of Old Age pension scheme and Disabled pension scheme.
· Medical Department: In the camps, medical experts will be available and will issue certificates for Special Disabled persons at the camp itself.
· PHED: To improve the dirking water facility to each and every house and to check the leakages and out of order pipelines.
· Energy Department: To shift all the high voltage lines passing over the residential colonies and over the houses, and to issue the pending connections to required houses.
· PWD: (i) To repair the roads in the Urban Area which comes under Municipal Corporation and to check and repair the bridges
(ii) To take over “Najul” unnamed properties which are not coming under any government use.
· Revenue Department: To spot “Najul” unnamed properties and buildings and to allot them to the concerned and to issue Cast Certificates
· Mahila evam Bal Vikas: To distribute materials describing the issues regarding women and children and create awareness of benefit and development schemes.
In this meeting, besides District collector V. S. Bhale, Chief working Officer Abrar Ahmad, ADM (City) Mohammad Yaseen Pathan, UIT Secretary R.P. Sharma, Deputy Director “Mahila evam Bal Vikas” Sweta Fegdiya, MCU Chairman Satya Narayan Acharya, UIT Tehsildar Anil Sharma, Ex.En. (Const.) N. K. Saini, Anil Nepaliya (UIT), KVS Ranawat (PHED), Rajesh Tepan (Irrigation), S.En Madan Chajer, Subhash Chandra Sukleja (MNREGA), Additional CMHO Dr. Ragini Agarwal, Deputy Director Social Justice and Empowerment Mandata Singh and large number of concerned government officials were present.