Demanding to resolve issues relating to streamlining the pay-structure according to the central pay scale and implementation of the benefits of 6th pay commission and also to regularize contractual basis nursing workers, members of Rajasthan Nursing Association gave an 11 point memorandum to the principal of RNT Medical College.
According to Hemant Ameta (President) Rajasthan Nursing Association, the association has given a 11 point memorandum to the Principal RNT Medical College S. K. Kaushik for further communication to higher authorities.
The 11 points mentioned the memo are follows:
1. As said in the election manifesto of the congress party, salary, grade pay and remuneration of nurses of Rajasthan must be according to the central pay scale.
2. Nurses appointed 01.01.2006 must be paid according to the central pay scale and PB-2 grade pay of Rs. 4600 with normal Pay band Rs. 12,540 = Rs. 17,140 and Principal and Professors pay must be according to UGC norms.
3. Promotions must be given on regular basis.
4. Nursing Directorate must be established in Rajasthan.
5. New appointments must be made according to the scale of Indian Nursing Council.
6. To send nurses on special pay to out of the State training.
7. Nurses must be given right of recommending medicines for patients.
8. Post basic B.Sc. Training on leave must be abolished and M.Sc. nursing training must be given on the job.
9. (P.H.N.) Public Health Nurses must be incadered according to the Rajasthan Subordinate Medical and Health Act
10. GNM’s who have cleared post graduate must be graded as Grade-II nurse.
11. GNM Nursing institutes must be up graded according to the Medical council norms.