A deaf-dumb man and his pet dog were trapped in a fire caused due to short circuit in the air conditioner. The dog died of suffocation whereas the young man received 30 percent burn injuries and has been admitted to hospital. [..]
The young man who died yesterday after drowning in Lake Fateh Sagar has been identified as Surya Prakash Verawal, resident of Sector 14, Goverdhan Vilas. [..]
Rescue divers have pulled out the body of a 20 year old unknown man from Lake Fatehsagar today, evening. The body was found after a few hours of search operation. [..]
A body of an unknown man was found lying on the railway track near Bedwas village this morning. The police have started searching for the next of kin of the deceased. [..]
Surajpol Police has lodged a complaint against an unknown person for cheating the victim by withdrawing Rs.8800 from his bank account. [..]
A female in charge of a school in Salumber has committed suicide due to unsuccessful relationship with an employee of the same school. The body of the deceased was found hanging inside the school’s office yesterday. [..]
A 32-year-old man died on the spot after getting hit by a pickup van. The mishap occurred today at Durga Nursery Road.
The victim Piyush Sukhwal, resident of Madhuban came out of the HDFC Bank, Durga Nursery Road and a pick up van coming at a high speed hit Piyush while he was crossing the road. The victim died on the spot. [..]
A 26- year old man who was undergoing treatment for mental condition committed suicide by hanging from a tree situated just opposite his residence at Shobhapura.
Originally belonging to a village near Sadri, the deceased Mangilal Choudhary was staying with his brother at a farm house of Fateh Singh Chundawat, at Shobhagpura.
Last night he hanged himself from the tree using the telephone cable, said the police.
The body was pulled down and sent to the mortuary for postmortem.
More than 200 people who attended the wedding feast at Salumber last night were admitted in hospital due to food poisoning. No precise reason of the food poisoning is known yet but it is assumed that one of the sweets served was contaminated. [..]
A truck troller carrying marble blocks weighing tonnes rolled outside Meera Girls College today morning. The truck was passing through the road and lost control on the turn. [..]