Mahesh Ashram Welcomes Two Abandoned Angels

Mahesh Ashram, an NGO that adopts ill-fated young abandoned children adopted two girls in the last 24 hours, one of them being the youngest kids adopted by the ashram.

An infant girl aged 30 minutes was left behind by someone at the doorsteps of the Mahesh Ashram situated at Chitrakoot Nagar last night, i.e. 5th June. The ashram authorities rushed the infant to M.B. Hospital for a medical checkup and initial child care where she was found to be perfectly normal and fit.

Mahesh Ashram is owned and managed by an NGO Maa Bhagwati Vikas Sansthan and takes care of abandoned kids.

girl1

Devendra Agarwal, owner of Mahesh Ashram, also informed UT about a similar situation that occurred today at 3’o clock in the afternoon, when a 4-day old infant girl was brought to the ashram by the Child Welfare Committee (CWC), Chittorgarh.

This abandoned infant girl was left alone in a Tea Stall at the Shashtri Nagar Circle, Chittorgarh wrapped in a plastic bag. The local police station discovered the girl 4 days ago and transferred her to the CWC, where she was found to be physically fit.

girl2

UT had earlier posted that the Child Sex Ratio (Girl:Boy) has fallen down from 909:1000 in 2001 to 883:1000 in the state with the condition continuing to deteriorate at an alarming pace. These falling figures depicts lack of social awarness in the society.

Comments

• Abhay Raj Jain says

Mr. Sharma, you are welcome to approach Mahesh Ashram at above given address and phone numbers. You may also call Guruji at 9414163163 for help and advise. However, the desire must be to adopt a baby irrespective of gender you may get. Hope you wouldn’t like to join those who discriminate between genders.

1 0
  1. Basant kachouli says

Sir mai basant kumar kachouli mandsor (mp) ka hu mai college of horticultur mai professor hu mari marriage ko 8 year ho gaya hai hamara yaha par abh tak koi santn nahi hai ham ak baby adopt karna chahta hai plz contect no 9575788262

0 0
  2. bijal shah says

namskar sir, ple help me, sir me ak boy child adopt krna chahti hu, sir me re gir me mere grand mother inlow or fatherinlaw bahut aged hai unko ak bacche ki khvais hai per sir hum me kuch physical problem ki vajah se hum unko ye kushi nai de sakte per ap hamari problem slove kar sakte ho. ple muje child adopt karna hai ti is ke lie kya karna rahega. ple help me

0 0
    • Abhay Raj Jain says

You are welcome to approach Mahesh Ashram at following address:
      Mahesh Ashram
      Opp. P. F. Office
      Chitrakut Nagar
      Bhuwana, Udaipur
      Rajasthan 313001
      9414161108

0 0
  3. amit p mehta says

namashkar sir,
    me amit p mehta jaipur rajashtan ka rahne wala hu
    me jewellry ka kaam karta hu hamari marriage ko
    3 saal ho gaye hi hume aub tak koi santaan nahi hi
    hum ek female baby ko adopt karna chate hi.
    mera contact number hi 09314705516 plz help.

0 0
  4. says

Hello sir this is vishal singh (26) from kota rajathan. I doing private job in a company as a computer opreater. my father is a gov. servant. Main hamesh se hi kisi aise ladki se shaadi karna chahta tha jiske maa baap na ho ya wo uski shaadi karne me saksham na ho. Kya aap is me meri madad kar sakte hai. me no. is 9694127318

1 0
  5. soumik dey says

sir, West Bengal (Kolkata) ek male servant (naukar) chahiye family mein raheke ghar ka saara kaam karne ke liye.jiska parents/family burden (matlab aage peeche koi na ho) usi tarah ka chahiye.uska life time ka zimmedari lenge.age 18-26 ke andar.(without muslim).my number 09163166115.

0 0
  6. Rajib lochan suna says

Sir Mera naam Rajib lochan suna,mai love marriage kiya hun,mere saadi ko 6 year hogaya, do baccha judbaa paida huye the per unlogoka death hogaya, abb hum bahat doctor dikhayengeachuke hai per koi asar nahi horaha h.. Plz hume ek boby baby chahiye.bacche k bina hum ji nahi payenge..

0 0
  7. Amit Saxena says

sir ji mie ek simple professional Ladka hu and mie ek anath ladki se shaadi karna chahta hu agar aap mere liye ek anath ladki jo mere ghar ko sambhaal sake and mere sath apni life expend kar sake aisi ladki bataye to aapki badi kripa hogi.i’m 28 years old. mob 9098733314

0 0
  8. karam jeet singh says

Sir my name karam I am tata motors employee I live in Jamshedpur may kisi anath ladki sa Saadi karna chahta hu kya aap mere help kar sakta hai mare mother father ki v death ho gayi hai please help me .my cont no-8092701699

0 0
  9. sujal ashok patel says

Dear Sir,

I am Mr. Sujal Patel staying in Vapi, Gujarat and i am married person since 12 years we had twice baby girl and baby boy but they did not survive and there is no any chance we find to conceive for the third time as my wife is now scared for the pain she suffer at the time of twine baby girl, so hence we have decided to adopt the baby girl or boy. Can you help us in this regards.

0 0
  10. pravin agarwal says

mahesh ashram ko hamara namaskar. sir mujhe 3 kanya hai muje 1 putra ki chahiye please mujhe aapke ashram ke dwara 1 noy adopt karna chata hu main 1 private ompany me marketing ke pad par karya karta hu please mujhe 1 boy adopt karne ke leye help kijiye mero contact no. 9440803274

0 0
  11. Abhay Raj Jain says

You are welcome to approach Mahesh Ashram at following address:
    Mahesh Ashram
    Opp. P. F. Office
    Chitrakut Nagar
    Bhuwana, Udaipur
    Rajasthan 313001
    9414161108
    You may also call Guruji at 9414163163 for help and advise. However, girl child shouldn’t be underestimated with the desire to get a male child. It makes no difference in today’s context. Gone are the days when son only used to be considered as true successor. There are more examples available to see that the son has ignored the parents when they needed him the most. Hope you wouldn’t like to join those who discriminate between the genders.

0 0