Eight people sustained burnt injuries and are admitted in MB Hospital due to electrocution caused by high tension electric wires. All victims are resident of Dhariyawad Village and were going to attend Rahul Gandhi’s rally.
The incident occurred today at around 11 in the morning at Village Mandvi, Dhariyawad. Approximately 30 people, both men and women were sitting over the roof of a bus came in contact with the electricity wires and got electrocuted. Eight of the critically burnt were referred to Udaipur.
In another mishap occurred on Salumber road, 20 people were injured when the axel of the bus broke down. All passengers were going to Salumber rally of Rahul Gandhi. The accident occurred at Sarada -Salumber road.
6 seriously injured were shifted to Udaipur’s MB Hospital.