UT Comments Policy and Terms
Commenting on a news item or an issue? Please go through our Comment Policies and terms & conditions.
Why My Comment is Deleted?
Your comment might be deleted for following reasons:
- Personal bashing, abusive, hostile, offensive, rude and irrelevant comments.
- Comments which have no direct or indirect concern with the content, where the comment is posted.
- Any insulting remarks on religion, community, group or individual.
- Too lengthy comments ( more than 300 words)
- Comments intentionally propagating or promoting businesses, enterprises, brands or websites.
- Anonymous comments which are intended to misguide others
- Comment posted in any other language except Hindi and/or English.
Why my comment is not showing up?
Your comment might not show up for following reasons:
- If you have posted the comment for the first time on UT, then you have to wait till our moderator approves your comment.
- If your comment is breaking any terms and conditions posted above.
- If you have not filled correct required fields (email id, name) while posting the comment.
Don’t comment for any Grammatical, Spelling, Factual or Typographical Errors in content/article. You can always contact us or email on udaipurtimes AT gmail DOT com.
Best ways to comment
- Fill all required fields with correct information.
- Focus on the topic; we encourage healthy and valuable discussions.
- This is an open forum; your comment, once approved will be readable for all so please use simple, understandable and polite words.
- Don’t keep the CAPSLOCK ON while commenting.
- Stick to the above rules – abstain from irrelevant comments. UT is an open forum to inculcate healthy discussions and brainstorming on solutions. It is not an arena to argue on irrelevant, personal and petty issues.
- Subscribe to comments and you will be informed when someone replies to your comment.
If you still have any query related to our commenting policy, please contact us.