With a motive to provide young students an opportunity to develop entrepreneurial and leadership skills through international internships focusing on social issues, AIESEC has invited registrations for Global Entrepreneurs Programme (GEP).
The Global Entrepreneurs Programme (GEP) is “An initiative to create entrepreneurial leaders through an international experience.”
The objective is to target our country’s youth, the global entrepreneurs of tomorrow, help them enrich their education by providing them with a holistic international experience. It challenges their world view and help them gain a unique combination of multi-cultural, social and entrepreneurial experience during the formative years of their lives.
What will a participant gain from The Global Entrepreneurs Programme?
• Gaining international work experience in a new & dynamic working environment.
• Be a part of an international team & gain global perspective.
• Enhance entrepreneurial skills through organizational experience & exposure.
• Get a chance to research and learn one of the following: a world issue, culture of the country, history, architecture, cuisine, language, economy or the people in the host country.
• Create a travelogue of your own experience in the country.
• Networking with young like-minded people across the globe & AIESEC’s external partners.
• Travel & explore a new country.
• Certificate from AIESEC.
The Global Entrepreneurs Programme provides students with a global experience for the duration of 6 weeks to explore a new country while they working on an issue. Going on Exchange or an Internship is one of the most intense learning experiences.
It links together our global network present over thousands of partner organizations, as each year we provide over 4,400 members with the experience of working abroad.
AIESEC in Udaipur has started the registration for the programme and anyone who is interested in getting into this program can apply from this LINK.
For any queries, contact:
Shakti Srivastava +91-889 092 6296
Eshani Mathur +91-969 057 9365
Siddharth Hanswal +91-876 908 9368